All Brands Appliance has opened a Boise Appliance Sales, Parts, and Repair store with the acquisition of All Brands Appliances. We offer a full selection of appliance parts, for the do-it-yourselfer or the professional tech. Come down and experience our excellent customer service, expert knowledge, and full selection of appliances, appliance parts, and appliance repair.
Conveniently located at:
609 North Orchard Street
We carry variety of appliance parts at affordable prices.
- Refrigerator parts: from shelf bins, water filters, drawers, and ice makers to internals such as compressors, coils, thermostats, and more.
- Dishwasher parts: including silverware baskets, dishrack rollers, center wash arm assemblies, fuses, door latches, and more.
- Washing machine parts: agitator repair kits, drain pumps, timer knobs, valves, solenoids, etc.
- Clothes dryer parts: heating element assemblies, drive belts, thermal fuses, igniters, switches, knobs, and more.
- Oven/Stove parts: burners, bake elements, igniters, control knobs, burner drip bowls, grease filters, light bulbs, and such.
- Other appliance parts: Just ask, we have a wide variety of parts for most appliance brands and types
In-Store Expert Know How
When you visit our store, we provide you with expert knowledge to help diagnose your appliance issue, and find the correct parts needed to repair it. Of course, removing the old part and installing the new can involve some specialized expertise, we're there to help you with it. We enjoy the challenge of speaking with our customers about what their appliance is doing, noises it's making, what they've tried to do, and then help them get their appliance back in working condition. So, come on in and let's get your appliance repaired.
Most Brands Makes and Models
There's a lot of appliance brands, makes, and models out there; Sears-Kenmore, Maytag, Whirlpool, GE, Frigidaire, Kitchen Aid, Bosh, Amana, Roper, Jenn-Air, Hotpoint, Westinghouse, Viking, LG, Samsung, and more. We carry a large inventory and can get the parts you need with the added value of the expertise specific to your appliance. Each year, as the new technologies come out, new models are released, and brands build their appliances differently, there's myriad changes within the industry that a local appliance repair technician can save you time and money by providing solid support. There are some things that are only available at a local store, besides a smiling face to greet you.